Tuesday, December 27, 2005

 

Pros and Cons....


Today just for the heck of it I kept track of the good and bad things that happened. So here goes: Good 1. When I was parked at the mail box to deposit my mail an elderly woman walked up to my car and told me I should back up by car when I go because there was a lot of broken glass on the street in front of my car and I might get a flat tire. 2. D wrote me a long, personal email. 3. I took down the Xmas tree and most of the decorations. 4. My blog had it's 500th hit, someone from Providence, RI. 5. I read the instructions and got my cordless phone working. 6. The garbage truck didn't forget my house. 7. Someone showed me a personalized soda can, I never knew there was such a thing. 8. The mailman delivered a after-Christmas package. 9. R phoned 10. I discovered I have $20 extra in my checking account.
Bad 1. I over slept his morning. 2. I had a nightmare that I would die within a year. 3. The rains poured down hard all afternoon. 4. I think the garage roof has a leak. 5 I can't figure out how to operate my hand held Texas Hold'em game. 6. I feel negative about 2006. 7. I can't find my favorite pen. 8. A gift a friend sent to me is lost in the mail. 9. A cat is meowing in the front yard and I can't locate him. I guess the bad is out numbered by one today. Ciao

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?